Rock Caste is an open-air music festival focusing on quality international rock and metal music. The great line-up full of the biggest names on the field together with the unique spirit of the area of Moravský Krumlov create one of the biggest event of the genre in South Moravia. Thanks to perfect location of the castle park, nearby meadows and the beautiful surroundings of Moravský Krumlov city.
venue: Zámecká zahrada, Zámecká 1, 67201 Moravský Krumlov [49.048817, 16.306552]
GUIDELINES FOR FESTIVAL VISITORS
- No money refund is possible once the ticket is paid, it is not possible to exchange the ticket on site. Three-day passes and one-day tickets are available.
- The only method of payment in the festival area and in the V.I.P Camp will be the cashless system via a festival bracelet with a chip. By using the cashless chip on your bracelet, you agree to the General Terms and Conditions listed at www.rockcastle.cz Top up credit on your chips. Refund of unused credit is possible after the end of the festival. The condition of the refund is the registration of the chip. The exception is the sale of tickets at the ticket office, which will be paid in cash only.
- Organizers take no responsibility for any health / personal belongings damages caused during the festival.
- Children older than 3 need their own ticket.
Children under 12 years of age are allowed into the area only when accompanied by an adult.
- It is strictly forbidden to bring drinks, food, plastic bottles, glass bottles, cans, own drinks (even in a returnable cups), own drinks (even in a returnable cups) as well as any weapons, knives, scissors, flag poles, umbrelas and other things classified by staff as dangerous! The organizer reserves the right to personal security check in a manner permissible by law - at any time! A person refusing to consent to such check will be refused entry or escorted out.
- It is strictly forbidden to bring tape recorders or video cameras to the area! Violation of this rule could be classified as a crime!
- Taking photos is allowed only on compact cameras without additional lenses. Only accredited photographers and journalists are allowed to bring professional cameras onto the premises!
- Organizer and artists reserve the right to film, video and TV recording of concert shows and festival atmosphere. Visitor recorded for the document may also be published without further notice with no financial compensation.
- Ticket forgery is illegal and punished according to the law!
- Ticket = wristband. With it, you can leave and re-enter the festival area at any anytime. Once you take it off or lose it, you will not be able to re-enter the festival site! All persons without a wristband on hand will be immediately taken out!
- The beer is tapped into reusable cups with eyelet for attachment. Cups are exchanged within the purchase of another beer or could be returned at two buyout marked points. Note - in addition to cups with brewery logo there is also limited edition of Metalfest promotional cups. Those are souvenirs and are not intended for a buy-out. Before you purchase your beer, please decide from which cup you want to enjoy it. Promotional cups will be also available in the festival shop. But for hygiene reasons you don't receive beer into this cups which you bought in the festival shop.
- No dogs or other animals are allowed in the festival area!
- Visitors must respect the instructions of the organizers and security services!
- Distribution and placement of any promotional and advertising materials without written permission of the organizer is prohibited!
- The organiser reserves the right to give instructions to the festival participants in order to maintain the safety and smooth running of the festival, to change the conditions stated with immediate effect if necessary, to change the programme and its content, including the performers, in the event of unforeseen events such as weather conditions, accidents, health conditions of the performers, etc.
- The Organiser may order the evacuation of the venue (area) in case of suspected danger to the health of the participants or the Organiser's property, such as natural disaster, terrorist attack, without any compensation for damage or loss of profit to the participant
- Strict ban on entering the stage and backstage areas.
- Use the sanitary facilities and equipment only provided for this purpose.
- Throwing cups with liquid content between visitors or on the stage will be considered a serious violation of festival rules and a person caught in such an act will be expelled from the festival without the possibility of return, as in other offenses against the festival rules.
- Parking is possible in reserved places and adjacent roads while respecting traffic signs and regulations. Carefully study the map with reserved parking lots on the website www.rockcastle.cz Cars parked in prohibited areas and in areas that are not intended for this will be towed away by a towing service and their owners will be fined.
Download PDF map
V.I.P camp (n. 3)
- security service
- showers/WC (free)
- parking sold separately
Camp Vrabčák (n. 5)
- security service
- showers/WC (free)
- parking sold separately
Campground Střelnice (n. 8)
- no reservation
- no security
- parking sold separately
- 1 person + 1 tent = max area for tent 3x3 meters
- 2 people + 1 tent = max area for tent 3x3 meters
- 3 people + 1 tent = max area for tent 4x3 metres
- 4 people + 1 tent = max area for tent 4x3 metres
- Visitors to the campsite are obliged to put their rubbish in the bins and containers provided.
- Only visitors wearing a band from the respective campsite are allowed to enter the campsite, i.e. visitors without a band or with a band from another campsite will not be allowed to enter the campsite.
- Visitors to the campsite are obliged to observe the night-time quiet from: half an hour after the end of the event production, until: 8:00.
- You are obliged to respect the prohibition of lighting fires and handling open fires in the entire event area and in the campsites and respect the smoking ban.
- The organisers are not responsible for items left at the campsite or in the car parks.
- Please remember that your car is not a safe.
- Camping is only allowed in designated and marked campsites.
- You cannot have a tent pitched next to your car/caravan.
- Forgery of tickets is not allowed and is punishable by law!
- You are obliged to respect the instructions of the organizers and the order service!
- It is forbidden to bring dogs or other animals into the camping area.
- Ticket = wristband with which you can move freely outside the premises and will serve as a return ticket to the premises. If the wristband is lost, it will no longer be allowed to enter the premises. In the event that a person without an armband is on the premises, the person will be escorted off the premises! It is necessary to wear this arm band at all times during the event!
- No glass bottles, weapons, knives, scissors, flag poles or any other items that may be deemed dangerous by the organizer are allowed on the premises. The organizer reserves the right to personal safety checks!
- Children over the age of three need their own ticket. Persons under the age of 12 are only allowed to enter when accompanied by an adult.
- The organiser accepts no liability for injury to visitors or damage to their belongings.
- The organizer and the artists reserve the right to film, video and television the concert and the atmosphere of the event. The visitor recorded on the documentary may be further published without further notice or financial compensation.
- The organizer reserves the right to give instructions to the participants of the event in order to maintain the safe and smooth running of the event, to modify the stated conditions if necessary with immediate effect, to change the program and its content including the performers in case of sudden events such as weather conditions, accidents, health condition of the performers, etc.
- The organizer may order the evacuation of the venue in case of suspected threat to the health of the participants or the organizer's property, such as natural disaster, terrorist attack, without any compensation for damages or lost profits of the participant.
Parking for caravan
- stadium near the school (n. 4)
- near campground Střelnice (n. 7)
Parking for car
- parking near V.I.P camp (only with V.I.P camp ticket, n. 3)
- parking near Vrabčák camp (poonly with Vrabčák camp ticket, n. 5)
- parking near Střelnice (for all, n. 7)
The city of Moravský Krumluv
MThe city of Moravský Krumlov is located in a beautiful area of the South Moravian region near moravian capital Brno on the Rokytná river. The local dominant is a renaissance chateau from the 13th century and its park. At the end of August this place turns into the international rock and metal festival Rock Castle.
We are working on discounts for various events within the city of Moravský Krumlov for our festival visitors.
City website: mkrumlov.cz
Here we go again with the CASHLESS system. Leave your wallet at home, you will only need a wristband with a chip to pay at the event! Cash and card payments will not be accepted at festival area and V.I.P camp.
Top up your credit online before the event, pay by swiping at the point of sale device and track your spending simply online. If you don't spend it all, you won't lose the rest of your credit. You can apply for a refund free of charge within 14 days after the end of the festival (i.e. by 31.08.2024 at the latest).
For an even better overview, we recommend using the mobile app iOS, Android. Once the chip is loaded with NFC technology, you can clearly see your entire spending and current balance. You can also rate your purchases, receive notifications about individual orders and conveniently return any remaining funds to your bank account after the event.
Why top up your credit online in advance?
Recharge your credit online for free:
- Top up your credit online for free and avoid the queue. (For technical reasons, pre-top-up is possible up to 2 days before the start of the festival.)
- You don't pay anything extra.
- You will receive the chip bracelet directly at the event after submitting the QR code found in your CASHLESS solution provider profile.
Top up credit on the spot:
- Top up with cash or card at a designated top-up point.
- The activation fee for the first recharge is 30 CZK.
- You will receive an information paper with a link and a QR code, which you will keep carefully for checking your balance and refunding the remaining credit.
Download the mobile app for an even better overview of your spending!
Download the mobile app to your phone, load the activated chip and track your spending even more conveniently! Thanks to the app, you can also rate your orders with stars and comments and give us feedback for future editions. In addition, you can easily request the refund of the remaining credit back to your bank account within 14 days after the event.
The app is available in the App Store and Google Play. NFC technology is required on your phone for full functionality of the app.
How do I check my credit balance?
After each order, the seller will show you the balance. You can also find out your balance on the mobile app, simply by loading the chip, or in your online receipt by scanning the QR code from the printed information paper you'll receive if you're topping up for the first time at the event.
I have unused credit left, how can I get it back?
The credit balance refund is free of charge and without limitation for accounts in CZK and EUR. You just need to request it with a few clicks via your online receipt from the venue, via the web or using the mobile app. The money is refunded to your bank account within 14 days after the end of the event. We do not refund cash. Don't know what to do? Our video tutorial or CASHLESS support system can help you.
Why can't I pay by card?
- Chip credit can be topped up by card at top-up points. Providing the network infrastructure for card payments is too expensive for retailers at the event. Moreover, we cannot be dependent on the phone signal. Paying by card through a terminal involves internet communication with the bank, and sales would be significantly slowed. With chip payment, we can guarantee that there will be no downtime and that everything will work even without access to the telecommunications network.